Thursday, March 18, 2010

New CDS Font Update and New Cartridges!!

New cartridges are being released by Cricut in the next couple of months. They have already released a font update for the Cricut Design Studio, as well, to show off the fun new things included on those new cartridges. You can get the update here.

The new cartridges coming out are ....

  • Birthday Cakes
  • Create A Critter
  • Elegant Cake
  • Holiday Cakes
  • Independence Day
  • Nursery Rhymes
  • Summer Vacation
  • Summer In Paris, and
  • Robotz.

Two cartridges will be "retired," too. Those are ...

  • Stamped and
  • Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More.
So, get those cartridges before they are gone!!!


I can't wait to see the images on the new cartridges. You can go here to see the new cartridges at the Cricut site.


Hopefully, I will have more for you later! Have an awesome day. :)


~*Shell*~

1 comment:

  1. I think that there is a vast potpouri of cartridges and images available to any kind of crafter now.

    I think it is kind of sad that they are retiring TBBM. I would think that would be a best seller.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!