Friday, June 11, 2010

Free File Friday

Today, I'm posting 2 free files. They are in .jpg or .gif format (both are supported by SCAL). To use them, simply click on the image, right click on it, and click 'save as.' Save it in an easy to remember place on your computer so that you can get to it when you want to use it. To get the file in SCAL, use the Trace feature. Click Trace, click browse, find the file, preview the cut, and import it into SCAL. All free .jpgs or .gifs offered on this blog have been previously cut on my machine.



Fireworks


















Lattice Heart











Both of these files have been used on projects recently showcased on this blog. I would love to see what you can do with them!



Have a wonderful Friday and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow.


~*Shell*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!