Saturday, February 13, 2010

Baby Card by Jonah

My son is almost 14, and recently, he became the new owner of my little Cricut. I knew that he would enjoy creating something with a pretty cool tool. When we got word that baby Kenzie's birth was imminent, he decided to make a card to welcome her into the world. He got out the Cricut and got to work.

Photobucket

He used New Arrival for the baby and the baby diaper. The baby and diaper are cut using paper from SU. Then, he added some wiggly eyes to add some dimension. The background is embossed using the Cuttlebug.

I think he did an awesome job with this and that it turned out super cute. What do you think?? :)


We had about 6 inches of snow on the ground this morning, so we spend the morning playing. :) It was great fun.



Have an awesome Saturday and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow!!

~*Shell*~

3 comments:

  1. Jonah... this is just too cute ! great job... tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Jonah. The wiggly eyes added the perfect dimensional touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!