Saturday, April 24, 2010

Monthly Challenge Swap

This month, our challenge supplies included some super cute SU images, paper, and ribbon. I love coloring the images, so I picked out one of my favorites and grabbed my Copics.


Photobucket


The background layer (purple), white layer, image layer, designer paper under the image, and the black card base came with the challenge pieces, as did the black and pink ribbons. The flower brads are from Spare Parts, I think.

Photobucket


This card has simple lines and nothing cut using the Cricut, but I really like the colors and charm of this card.



Up next ... a great graduation card using SCAL and the Cricut. Stay tuned!


Have an awesome Saturday night and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow!!

~*Shell*~

The purple background was embossed with the Cuttlebug

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!