Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May Challenge

The May challenge package came last week. A couple of the images were perfect to use for Mother's Day. My mother-in-law loves tractor images, so this one worked very well for her card.

Photobucket


The embossed background, tractor image, and flower die cut were included in the challenge packet. The die-cut flower was actually white, but I used Copics to match it fairly closely to the ribbon color and added a brad to the center.

Photobucket


The tractor image, too, was colored with Copics. It was also placed on pop dots to add some dimension.

Photobucket


Both ribbons used are from SU.

Photobucket



My mother-in-law appeared to really like this card. I hope so. I really like the way it turned out.


I have taken a picture of one of the die-cut flowers so that I can import it into SCAL at some point. :) I like that flower. I think that will be tremendous fun to play with one day.


Have a wonderful Tuesday and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow!!!

~*Shell*~

2 comments:

  1. the touch of yellow on this card makes it so unique

    and I never thought of coloring those flowers! duh ! lol...I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you just made my day with this tractor! It brings back memories of my dear dad and his red tractor. You did a beautiful job coloring this image and putting this card together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!