Monday, May 17, 2010

May Challenge #4

One more time. :)

On this card, the image and the embossed background came in the challenge kit.

Photobucket

The ribbon and flower brad were in my stash. The image was colored using Copics, and it was put up on pop dots to add some dimension to the card.

Photobucket

The big flower is exactly the same as the little ones that I've used on the other cards. This shows the difference in the size of the flowers. The pink one was included in the challenge kit. I imported that flower into SCAL to cut the big flower and the shadow on it. I really like that flower and plan to use it on many other things!

Photobucket



Up next: A birthday banner using SCAL, paper, and tulle. :)

Have an awesome Monday and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow.

~*Shell*~

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Those did come out bigger. LOL I like the layering behind them. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Well done Shell.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!