Thursday, August 12, 2010

Use Those Thingies Thursday

Do you have things lying around that you thought were scraps to be trashed?? I was cleaning up - a little - around the Haven, and I found these ...


Hmmmmm ... what in the world could I do with these?? These are the negative images of the Shaplies I cut the other day for another card.












Well, this is what I came up with ...


The image is shadowboxed in the layers with pop dots holding the layers on. It's a huge image, but I used only a small portion on the card.






Stamps : Blue Cafe by Stamps Happen
Paper : CDS ( Night Eclipse, Mossy Woods), GP White
Ink : Memento Black, Copics (B39, R46, 100, B34, G24)
Accessories/Tools : Cricut, SCAL, ribboln, Shaplies (actually, the negative image), pop dots, brads/hardware, flowers




So, find a couple of things in your world that you think you can't use. Use them as a challenge and create something with them!! Use that for your mojo today.


Have a wonderful Thursday and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow!


~*Shell*~

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!