Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Finally

Wow. What a few weeks. I'm so sorry for being MIA. Along with starting our school schedule and getting in the groove with that, I decided to rip up the carpet in my Mom's computer room before we installed her new computer in there. So, here I am. Hopefully, I can keep up to date on here for a while. Previews for Clear Dollar Stamps will be the weekend of the 28th, so make sure you check back then. There are some *great* new sets coming out in September!



I did this card some time ago and never got a chance to share.

The stamp set used is A Tweet Hello by Clear Dollar Stamps.











I LOVE the way this flower turned out. It just accented the card perfectly.













The image was colored with ... yep, you guessed it ... Copics. :)













Stamps - A Tweet Hello
Paper - GP white, SU pink and black, misc. dp
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Accessories - brad, ribbon, flowers, circle punches, pop dots



Hope you're having a wonderific Wednesday and that you have a great, big, beautiful tomorrow!!


~*Shell*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!