Monday, August 23, 2010

Mojo Monday

Hi there. How are you this week?

My mojo today came from SCS ... the Clear and Simple Challenge. What a fun one this was! The challenge was to use white, kraft, and turquoise on a clean and simple card.


Here's what I came up with.




The spiders are so blasted cute. Did I just say that?! I HATE spiders, but these little guys just put a smile on my face.




Stamps : Spider Greetings by Clear Dollar Stamps
Paper : GP White, SU Tempting Turquoise and Kraft
Ink : Tempting Turquoise, Memento Black, Copics (BG01, BG05, C5)
Accessories : Ribbon, brads, pop dots, circle punches



Another fun project tomorrow. Don't forget that the weekend is to be filled with Clear Dollar Stamps' Preview Days! I can't wait!!!!

Have a magnificent Monday and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow.



~*Shell*~

1 comment:

  1. very cute... not bad for "acky" spiders...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!