Friday, August 27, 2010

CASing

I just loved this card that Lisa Lara made for the August CDS Previews. I couldn't resist CASing it (Copy And Stamp) for myself. Here's my take on Lisa's card.



I just loved her square, bright card. It put a smile on my face, and I had to try that concept myself.











Stamps - Spider Greetings - CDS
Paper - CDS green, yellow, orange, and black (sorry ... don't have the names handy at the moment), GP white
Ink - Memento black, Copics
Accessories - Circle punches, Cricut, SCAL, ribbon, pop dots, piercer




Go check out Lisa's work. She's a wonderful designer. She's inspired me over the last 3 months. :) Thanks, Lisa.


Have a fantastic Friday and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow ...... REMEMBER ... tomorrow is Day One of Previews for the Clear Dollar Stamps' September Stamp Release!!! I can't wait to share with you!!




~*Shell*~

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!