Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tooty Fruity Tuesday

Today isn't going to be a tutorial (I'm at a standstill with those at the moment). I am going to fill in on my Tuesdays with some "rootin' tootin'" project instead. If you come up with something that you'd like to learn about SCAL, please comment or contact me. I'd love to help you out and add it to the tutorials on here. :)

Today, I'd like to share a card that I made for the Friday F4A (free for all) Challenge at SCS. The challenge was to create something with the main image being something from the garden. Easy ... right? It was tons of fun for me!

Here's my submission ...



Stamps : Autumn Critters, Leaf Whimsey - both from Clear Dollar Stamps
Paper : GP white, CDS (Tangelo, Smoothie, Mossy Woods, Hot Cocoa, Night Eclipse), Martha Stewart dp
Ink : Memento Black, Basic Brown (distressing), Copics (YR00, YR04, YR07, E11, E15, E31, E33, E37, B21
Accessories : Cricut, SCAL, Shaplies (by Penny Duncan, like Nesties for the Cricut and SCAL), ribbon (HL), acrylic leaves, pop dots, sewing machine
Technique : sewing, distressing


I'd love to hear what you have to say!


Have a fantabulous Tuesday and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow!


~*Shell*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!