Friday, August 20, 2010

Monthly Challenge Swap

Each month, as many of you know, I am involved in a monthly challenge group. The challenge is to create a project with goodies sent to us each month. August was my month to send. I was excited to be able to use one of our new Clear Dollar Stamp sets for the challenge. I sent stamped images, ribbon, embossed paper, acrylic leaves, and a leaf brad to each of the other 11 people.

You can see the creations they've made with these items here, here, here, and here.


And ... here ... is my challenge piece ....


The paper used is from Clear Dollar Stamps. The squirrel is colored with Copics (imagine that), and it's raised up on pop dots. My sewing machine was used all the way around the card.














Stamps : Autumn Critters
Paper : Wild Ginger, Melon Spice, Hot Cocoa, Mud Pie, white
Ink : Copics, Memento Black
Accessories : Cuttlebug/folders, acrylic leaf, leaf brads, pop dots, ribbon, sewing machine
Technique : Sewing, embossing




I hope you are having a phenomenal Friday and that you have a great, big, beautiful tomorrow! :)



~*Shell*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!