Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wet Snow

The challenge for the Technique Lovers from last week was to do "wet paper stamping." It's a very cool effect on a card. I'm very glad that I tried it.


The layered shapes were cut using the Cricut and SCAL, and the label was cut and embossed with the combo folder/die for the Cuttlebug. The ribbon was purchased at Hobby Lobby just for me to use with this set. Works great, I think! :)














Stamps - Snow Flourishes by Clear Dollar Stamps
Paper - white, tropical mist, dp
Ink - silver, pink, blue, lavender, black, glitter pen
Accessories - Cricut, SCAL, Shapelies, ribbon, Cuttlebug, folder/die (labels), sewing machine, sliver dot
Technique - wet paper stamping



Have a beautiful Thursday and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow.





~*Shell*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!