Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mom!

My precious mom is celebrating her 76th birthday today! She is such a wonderful lady and is loved by all who know her. I hope that she has a most wonderful day.
Happy, happy birthday, Mom.




Today, I'm offering a free file in her honor. She loves hummingbirds, so the free file today is a flittering hummingbird .... or two. :)





Let me know what you think and what you do with these files. I'd love to see a link to your creations!!




Have a great Friday and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow. Happy birthday, Mom!!! :)




~*Shell*~

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:31 PM

    I'm going to use the images to create a simple contact info card that my husband and I can give easily to friends we make on trips. God bless you and your Mom, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!