Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Another Challenging Thought ....

Maggie sent our challenge kits out for the month of October. My life has been so busy lately that I wasn't able to work on any of the pieces until today. The pieces were Halloween-themed, and since I don't 'do' Halloween, it was definitely a challenge for me! :)


The Frankie image is colored with Copics, and the background layer is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. Everything came from the challenge kit, except the orange ribbon.












Before I finished, I gave in to the temptation to use my new Shimmer Spritz. Wow. What a cool little spritz bottle that is! Love the effect it gives to a piece.












Tomorrow, I'm going to share a glass-etched jar that I will be giving as a gift.


Hope you're having a great Tuesday and that you have a great, big, beautiful tomorrow!! :)


~*Shell*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!