So, get out your Clear Dollar Stamps, and take on the challenge.
Color Challenge for October ... CIC #18
Shades of orange and black - with the option of shades of purple
Neutrals - white or cream
I absolutely love the Monster Mash set!! Is this little guy not adorable? This challenge inspired me to grab this set and stamp!
Coloring with Copics has become one of my favorite things to do. There are so many things you can do with them and so many textures you can emulate with the markers. I love the way this monster turned out - all furry looking. :) That blender pen is a blast.
Stamps - Monster Mash by Clear Dollar Stamps
Paper - Night Eclipse, Tangelo Smoothie, Grape Jelly, white (all by Clear Dollar Stamps)
Ink - Memento Black, Copics (BV11, BV13, C3, YR61)
Accessories - Cuttlebug and folder, crystal brads, ribbon, pop dots
There are some changes to the way this challenge will be done each month. The new requirements are as follows ....
- These challenges will occur the 1st Friday of the Month
- You have until the following 1st Friday of the next month to link your project using Mr. Linky (below)
- Challenges will vary each and every time
- Your work is important so there will be 3 Inspirational Cards/Projects chosen to be featured here.
- New requirement is to use CD stamps in your project. If you don't have any, we are offering a FREE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD.
- We will have a different FREEBIE each and every month.
- FIVE random winners will be chosen to win a $10.00 gift certificate good towards any Clear Dollar Stamp(s).
- If you upload to Splitcoast Stampers or another online gallery please use CIC18 as one of your keywords
- Multiple Entries are welcome.
Join us for the fun each month. Get CLEARLY inspired. :)
Have a fabulous Friday and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow!!