Thursday, September 02, 2010

Heating Things Up

Another VSN challenge project today ....


For this challenge, we were to use the wax paper Cuttlebug Resist technique on a card. Again, we had 45 minutes to create our card. Since I had a new folder (or 2...), I chose to use one of those to create a masculine card for this one.


I used the new 'clockworks' folder for the Cuttlebug, and I LOVE the way the background came out.

I used hardware to accent the clockworks and gears on the background.







Stamps: Artifacts, Mailbox Greetings (PTI)
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, glossy
Ink: Memento Black, Walnut Ink
Accessories: Cricut, SCAL, ribbon, brads, Cuttlebug, Clockworks Folder
Techniques: Cuttlebug resist



Tomorrow, I will give you the great .jpg file that goes with the Blooming Background stamp from Clear Dollar Stamps.


Have an totally tremendous Thursday and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow!


~*Shell*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!