Friday, September 10, 2010

Country Time

The challenge for this card was to create something about summer in the country. I remember going to my cousins' house during some of my summers. They lived in the country with chickens, pigs, cows, and such. Great memories. That's what inspired my card.


I loved this stitch because it looks like chicken wire. I used it to pen up my chickens. :)

The edges were distressed, and the image was colored with Copics.






Stamps: Country Morning
Paper: Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, GP white
Ink: Memento black, Copics
Accessories: flowers, pop dots, sewing machine, twine


Monday, I will have another card using the Cricut. You KNOW how I love my bug!! :)

Have a fabulous Friday and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow.


~*Shell*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!