Saturday, August 22, 2009

Frustration!!!

I'm so sorry that I've not posted, but I've not been able to log in to Blogger for *days*. It's been extremely frustrating!

Anyhoo .... on to some crafting. :) Another Bible study has started up. Once again, it's a scrapbooking study.

My first page, strangely enough, has not even one picture on it.



"Living the Fruitful Life" was the theme for the week. Since I eat fruit and refuse to decorate, stamp, or scrap with it, I went with a 'tree' motif instead. Fruit .... trees ..... yeah, it works. This page has the theme cut using SCAL and my Cricut, the verse layered and 'popped up' using pop dots, and the little flowers from Hobby Lobby. All paper is SU except the verse. I took that directly from the study book. The leaf at the bottom is a carry-over from the next page and is embossed using the Cuttlebug.





The tree. :) The tree was cut using Zooballoo and the leaves came from Doodlecharms. Each fruit of the spirit is written on a leaf in the pile, and some leaves are embossed using the Cuttlebug. The trunk of the tree was inked using the Basic Brown (SU) pad directly on the paper.








Holes were cut in each page before the pages were created and embellished. I will bind all of the pages together in a scrapbook using the Bind-it-All after the Bible study is over.




Hopefully, Blogger will be more cooperative this week!

Have a *wonderful* Saturday and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!