Saturday, August 08, 2009

CHA Baby!

Wow. What an experience!!! I am so happy that I was able to be a participant in the first, ever, CHA Craft Super Show. It was an 8 hour drive to get there, but well worth it. We had so much fun!! My mom joined me on the trip, along with Jonah (my 13 yo ds) and Jaydin (my almost-4-yo dd).

Here are some pictures from the awesome trip.




Look!!! SCS is top and center on the Thank You board!!!!
















And, of course, the first booth I went to was, indeed, Splitcoast. I have waited years to meet these wonderful people. Jonah took this picture of me, Daven Nolta, and Jenn Balcer. Yes, as Daven noted, I have on a very old version of the SCS shirts. :) Love my SCS!!!!













Jaydin had a great time at the make-n-takes. Everyone was so kind to her. This was at the A.C.Moore booth.















Jaydin and one of the workers at A.C. Moore. They were showing off their puppy dog masks. :)















Jaydin even got her face painted.

















On day 2, I realized that I had not gotten a picture with Beate while at the SCS booth on Friday. I took care of that not long after getting there on Saturday. :)












Yeah, believe it or not, Jaydin was a pink kitty cat on the 2nd day, too. And what a cute kitty cat she is.















The damage ....

Made this adorable purse bag at the SCS booth with Just Rite Stamps.













Because there were so many make-n-takes and so many goodies coming home with us, I decided to just take a big shot of everything. There are a few things that my kids made that are not in this picture, but I think you get the idea. Things in this picture were either bought or free. I came home with plenty of fun things - some of which, I would never have purchased without trying them at the show.







This trip was a wonderful experience. I hope that next summer, they hold it in another place that I can get to with relative ease. :)



I didn't get pictures of Jonah doing the make-n-takes. He and Mom took off and did a ton of things that I didn't do. We all had a great time!!


More projects tomorrow. Have a great day and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow!!!






4 comments:

  1. Shell, it was so awesome to meet you finally! Loved seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics Shell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. danssister11:09 AM

    Great pictures! I'm glad you were able to go and have such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:32 PM

    looks like it was truly a great time...I am so glad you all were able to go and experience it...
    Soni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!