Monday, August 10, 2009

Simple Cricut Stocked Up Shapes

As mentioned before, I often cut a bunch of shapes with my bug, sort them, and save them for later cards and projects. This card uses a couple of those shapes. The card is done in SU basic gray and the layers are Not Quite Navy and white, I believe. The flowers are colored using watercolor wonder crayons (you thought I was going to say Copics, didn't you??!!!). The stamp was spritzed with water and then colored with the crayons. They were lightly spritzed again just before they were stamped on the paper. Versamark ink was used to put leaves on the Not Quite Navy layer. Ribbon from the SAB ribbon bundle adorns the front, just over the sentiment. Both scalloped squares were cut using the Cricut, SCAL, and the shape font that was on my blog some time ago. It's a simple card. Hopefully, the recipient enjoyed the birthday card, as well as the special wish that went with it.







I hope, tomorrow, to have create projects to share with each of you! Thank you so much for supporting my blog.


Have a wonderful Monday evening, and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. danssister11:06 AM

    That's a good idea to cut shapes so that they're ready whenever you are. Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!