Friday, March 27, 2009

Copic Coloring

Easter is only a few weeks away. Can you believe it?! I sure can't. With the coming of Easter comes one of my sons turning into a teenager, one turning into an adult, and a graduation. Wow. Busy month, I suppose.

The squares on this card were cut with the Cricut a few weeks ago. I stamped the basket from A Flower For All Seasons and colored it with Copics. The shading behind the bird came out pretty well. This would be a great Easter card, I think.


















A Flower for All Seasons stamp set is fun to play with using Copics. It allows a lot of shadows, textures, and highlighting. I had fun creating the texture on the watering can and the shadow on the frog.















This little owl has called me to stamp him since I first saw him at Clear Dollar Stamps. Precious, isn't he?? :) I used him to work on the shading around his body and under his feathers, as well as highlights above his eyes.











As always, I would love to hear what you have to say.


Have a wonderful Friday night and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!