Saturday, March 21, 2009

Double the Thank You and Double the Challenge

There are angels in this world. Did you know that? Two of them, in fact, are on my Cricut thread on SCS. One, Kathy, sent me 20 plain, white coasters to create with and asked nothing in return. The other, Diana, sent a TON ... and I mean a TON ... of Bind It All coils, again asking nothing in return. Wow. You are both amazing!!!!!! I'm going to send them some $$ for shipping and needed to make some cards for them. So ... here are my double thank yous.



Card #1 - I really like the colors on this one. The back layer is embossed with a Cuttlebug combo folder. The image is from the SU set "For a Friend" and is colored with Copics.
















Card #2 - Very similar (because I liked how the first one came out), but different colors.













Stamps - For a Friend (SU) Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black Paper - all SU except the white (GP) Accessories - Cuttlebug, Cricut (cut the squares), pop up glue dots, Copics





This card was made using the stuff sent to me from Jen on our challenge thread. The ribbon, images, and eyelet were all sent in the challenge kit. The mouse is colored with Copics, and the background was stamped with VersaMark.












Because of the nature of the challenge this time, I had more than enough stuff to create a second card. The brown paper, baseball paper, images, and eyelets were all sent in the kit. The bunny was colored with Copics. I added red grosgrain ribbon and some dark blue paper.












As always, I'd love to hear what you think! Have a great Saturday and a great big, beautiful tomorrow!!

Now, I need to get that money in those cards and get them sent!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:32 PM

    those are both adorable... tfs...

    Soni B

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!