Wednesday, March 18, 2009

An Anniversary

My cousin had an anniversary today. I am hoping that her card made it to her on time. I made it on Sunday afternoon and mailed it on Monday.



I love the plant from Always In My Thoughts from SU, so I used it for this card. I thought it was very appropriate for this card. The squares were cut with the Cricut and the background was embossed with the Cuttlebug. The ribbon is SU organdy, and the image was colored with Copics.
















Here's the image up close. It was put on the green layer with pop dots.

















Stamps - Always In My Thoughts
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper - GP white and SU
Accessories - Cricut, Cuttlebug, Copics, pop dots, organdy ribbon




Have a terrific Wednesday night and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!