Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Thinking of a Friend

I have a friend that's going through a tough time with her mom right now. The decisions that she has to make aren't easy ones, and I just want to encourage her during this time. The card that I made is kind of weird, but I thought it turned out pretty well. It does look MUCH better in real life, but what can I do?!

Using a paper cutter, I cut a window in a 4 x 5 1/2 inch card and in a 4 x 5 1/2 inch piece of garden green (I think). Alcohol inks made the pattern on the window sheet, along with the leaves stamped in black Staz-On. I did 'smear' the leaves just a tad to make them stand out a little more on the background. The sentiment is on the inside, and you can just get a teaser of it through the window sheet and the alcohol inks. There was a bit of a glare on the window sheet .... sorry about that.




Time for creating will be hard to come by this week. We will be going to get my son from camp at the end of the week and will spend the night. Perhaps, I will be creative tomorrow night. We'll see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!