Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sorry

I'm sorry. I feel like I'm letting any of my readers down. I haven't been able to get a card up in a while. Hopefully, I can create tomorrow or Friday. Things are just so busy here with all that needs to be done after my dad's death. Also, I'm editing and reorganizing my church's website. I'm not done, but it's a lot better than it was. If you want to take a look, it's at First Baptist Church. You don't have to tell me that it needs work - I'm well aware of that. But your comments and suggestions are welcome. Let me know what information you would be looking for if you went to check out a site like this or if there's too much stuff on a page.

Well, time to sign off for the night. Forgive me for the lack of creations at the moment. I promise I will get something up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!