Thursday, June 21, 2007

Yes Sir!

My 11 year old son has a party to go to this weekend, and I think that it's based on military battling and such. They are suppose to have water "battles,"and it was addressed to Sgt. Jonah, so I know that he's into the military stuff. I wanted to make a card that would work for that theme. Camo came to mind first, and then, last week, I bought the Base Camp cart for my Cricut. Ooooooooh! Love those little dog tags. The birthday boy's initials are "L T," soooo .....

I cut these cute little dog tags at 1 1/2 inches in SU! silver and cut the shadow for them in black. I was just thrilled with those little guys. They are so cute!!!!!

Anyway, I took the camo color theme and finished the card.....





Jonah was thrilled with how it turned out. He kept exclaiming over it. I'm really glad that he likes it that well.

I made a card for a friend the other day from one of the SU! Simply Sent sets. It's not like the templates that are given in the set, though. I like it pretty well. I hope she does, too!





Stamp to relax!!!


:)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:26 PM

    Love those dog tags!!! The card really turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute shell, perfect card for the party

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:10 AM

    Being a military wife I totally love that first card! And I just had to laugh that the childs initials were LT because that is the abbreviated form of lieutenant...so it works both ways! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!