Tuesday, January 07, 2014

My New Project

Today, I'm sharing a post from my other blog, Live the Life.  Since January 1, I have been doing one project each day.  Some projects are photography, and others are sketches.  I've had a variety of mediums so far.  The goal, however, is to do one creative project every day.  Each project is based on a central theme or subject.  Mine is My Awesome God.  This is my post on that blog today....


"Create in me a pure heart, O God,
And renew a steadfast spirit within me." Psalm 51:10
 
 
My favorite chapter in the Bible is Psalm 51. It's a beautiful plea by David for redemption and salvation. I believe that we should all pray this chapter from time to time. What a change in our lives we could have by truly praying it from our hearts.
 
 

Today's project is based on Psalm 51 and the change that the verses seek. I started a chipboard journal today. The first page is done and is the day 7 project. 


I'm not sure what kind of project tomorrow holds.  It's a Wednesday, and we'll be out and about a lot of the day.

Live the life, and live it well.



~*Shell*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!