Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Ooh La La!

The princess had a slumber party this past weekend, and the theme was Paris/French poodle.  We needed a card, and this Mimi set worked perfectly.


It is colored with ... yeah, you already know .... Copics.  The tag up on the top was airbrushed and then sprayed with glitter spray, but you can't really see it on here.  The background of the Eiffel Tower was also airbrushed.  

Hopefully, Miss Madeline liked her gift and card. :) 

I have also completed 2 weeks with my 365 Project.  You can find that on my other blog, Live the Life, if you'd like to see it.

Have a wonderful Monday and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow. 

~*Shell*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!