Thursday, January 16, 2014

Day 16 ..... Whimsy Chipboard Journal Page


I'm sharing my day 16 project today.  

I love being silly, and I love whimsy.  I'm so glad that God gave us the ability and freedom to laugh and be silly.  How wonderful it is to be able to express that joy and delight ... and to share it with others.


I focused this page of my chipboard journal around whimsy.  Every page I do in this journal has at least one butterfly.


Ecclesiastes 3:4 - ....a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance....


I hope this page expresses joy and whimsy.  I love the bright and cheerful feel of it.

Have a wonderful Thursday and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow.

~*Shell*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!