Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Happy Christmas Eve!! :)  
I wanted to share the Christmas cards I made this year for my stamping friends.  


This was the first one and it turned out just a little different from the others.  I really liked these cards.  They were cute, but simple to put together.


Since I couldn't get one of these out to all of you, I want to use this post to wish each of you a Merry Christmas filled with the joy that only the Savior can bring.  

Going to spend Christmas Eve at my church. :)  That service is my very favorite of the year.

Have a wonderful Christmas Eve and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow.


~*Shell*~


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!