Friday, November 26, 2010

Clean and Simple

For the Clean and Simple challenge last week (11.15.10), we had a sketch challenge. The sketch by Lori was beautiful, but for whatever reason, I had fits with it!

The ribbon is really a lavender color, but the picture doesn't show it very well.

I chose to do a square focal point rather than a circle. Still not sure I really like it. Let me know what you think about it, please!!




Stamps: Get Well Sentiments and Get Well Critters by Clear Dollar Stamps
Paper: black, white, purple, blue
Ink: Memento black, pigment white
Accessories: ribbon, pop dots, Cricut, SCAL, flower



Hope you had a beautiful Thanksgiving!!! Monday - Clear Dollar Stamps December Preview day!!! I can't wait to share with you.



Have a great, big, beautiful tomorrow!!!!


*~Shell*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!