Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Clean And Simple

The Clean and Simple challenge on SCS last week was to use checks or gingham on the card. I don't usually use paper piecing (have I mentioned - several hundred times - that I HATE to cut stuff out??), but decided that it would work very well for this particular challenge.

The middle of the stocking was cut from a Mat Stack - green gingham, and the toe/heel patches were cut from red swirls in the same stack. The ribbon was colored using Copics (duh!), and the white 'fluff' was colored simply with a Gelly Rollz glitter pen.











Stamps - Filled with Cheer
Paper - white, black, mat stack (green gingham and red swirl)
Ink - Memento black, Copics (G28, C3, R46)
Accessories - Stardust pen, pop dots
Technique - paper piecing



Posts will be a bit sparse until after November 15th. Vacation time! :)

Have a wonderful week and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow.

I will see you in a couple of weeks.


~*Shell*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!