Friday, July 30, 2010

Free File Friday

Summertime! I know it's summertime when my mom starts getting tomatoes fresh off of the plant. There's a certain wonderful smell to tomatoes that I relate to summer, even though I don't actually LIKE to eat them.

Recently, my mom needed a tomato cut for a thank you card she was making. So ... today, you get the cute little tomato file that I made. It has the tomato and the layer for the green stem part.
















I used this file tonight on SCS to do the first challenge of the night. Here's the card I came up with ....





Stamps: Cute as a Bug (SU)
Paper: Billowing Clouds (Clear Dollar Stamps), Real Red, Garden Green, Basic Black, and GP white
Ink: Memento Black, basic brown (sponging on tomatoes)
Accessories: SCAL, Cricut, Tag punches, pop dots, glitter pen for dragonfly wings, ribbon (SU), sponge


Have a fantabulous Friday and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow!!!

Don't forget to check those stamp set previews over at Lori's Blog!! All of the sets previewed will be available for YOU to buy on Sunday, August 1!!


~*Shell*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!