Thursday, April 30, 2009

Creating Again

Ahhhhh ... feels good to be at home today, and it feels even better to be able to create while I am here. :) I found out recently that I'm going to have surgery soon, so I wanted to make sure that all the cards I need for the next few months are done. There are still 2 or 3 that I need to do, but two got done tonight.



I started with the scalloped circles and Flower for All Seasons. The card is for a summer birthday, so I chose the sunflowers. It was stamped in Memento so that Copics could be used. The image was colored with Copics. The ladybug from Bugs and Kisses was stamped on the blue with Versamark, and the sentiment from Remembering You was stamped in black. The ribbon was put behind the circles and held in place with adhesive. Matching tags were put on the side to add just a little touch of ... something. I really like the way it turned out.








A close up of the circles and tags. I love the depth the dimensionals add.
















Stamps: Flower for All Seasons, Bugs & Kisses, Remembering You
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black and Versamark

Paper:
SU (colors) and GP white

Accessories:
Copics, Cricut (cut the scalloped circles), ribbon (SU), dimensionals



I'd love to hear what you think!

Have a wonderful Thursday night and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow.



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:12 PM

    your coloring and shading are really good... I love the ribbon, it is a great texture with it...and then yes the dimension is an added plus...

    Soni B

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!