Friday, May 01, 2009

CHA-bing!! :)

I just ordered my tickets for the CHA Supershow in Orlando on July 31st and August 1st. I am super, duper excited!!!

If you are going to be in the Orlando area during this time, join us at the supershow. I am hoping to meet many online (SCS) friends while I'm there, as well as to spend a little craft cash. :)


Last Tuesday night, my Bible study did a layout on "Fun." Because nothing else has been created around here today, I thought I'd share that layout tonight. Let me know what you think.



This is the first page of the layout. The big letters were cut with chipboard and another layer of cardstock. The Cricut deep cut blade was used to cut the letters, but not the cardstock layer. SCAL was used to cut the letters from a font on my computer. Strips of paper were folded like an accordion and used to 'hang' pictures on the pages. This gave a whimsical feel to the pages. Small pieces of ribbon were used to make knots at the top of each hanging strip. That covered the plain top and added some interest and depth. Pictures and images were put under the accordion strips. This allowed more photos to be put on the page than would normally be possible.




Pictures were used that represented fun and laughter in my life. Other images were used, as well .... images that represent more fun and laughter. The designer paper used had the word "fun" all over it and was very appropriate paper for the layout. Several fun ribbons were used all over the pages. The word "Magic" was stamped all over the page because I really love the magic of Disney (World .... and the ship the Magic.).








This was a really fun layout for me. I would love to hear your thoughts on it!

Have a wonderful night and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow. :)


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:03 PM

    Well woo hoo on the Cha tickets

    and I simply love the pages... looks like you had FUN doing them too...

    tfs ...Soni

    ReplyDelete
  2. danssister1:17 AM

    Great page! Love the accordion strips!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!