Sunday, April 26, 2009

Long Time!!

It's been a long time, and I'm so sorry!!! I've had little to no time to create with the exception of my Bible study - which happens to be a scrapbooking Bible study (God's Good Gifts). :)

So, today, I'm going to share two 2-page layouts that I've done for my Bible study. We scrapbook the themes of the week and add our thoughts from the study during the week.

The first theme was Myself.

This one was particularly hard for me because I don't have a lot of pictures of myself, and I have a difficult time talking about 'me.'

I like the way the page came out, though.










The second theme was Church.

This one was much easier. :) And, I actually had several pictures of my church building and church body to incorporate into these pages.








My Cricut was used for the titles on both pages. SCAL was used to create these from the great fonts I found for free on the internet.

Hopefully, I will be able to create something this week to share, as well as to put together a review of the Cricut embossing folder kit.

Until then, have a great day and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:10 PM

    These are great... I love the balance on the "Myself" pages...and the "mixed up: look on the church left page...

    tfs

    Soni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!