Monday, February 18, 2008

New Stuff!

New stuff came today from SU!!! Yippee!! I love it when Mr. Brown makes a trip up my driveway. :)

The card that I made today wasn't anything wonderful or special, but it will work well for a deacon family member card. I used Friendship Blooms - which you can get FREE from SU right now during Sale-A-Bration. I also used some of that fantastic taffeta ribbon - basic gray - that came in that big box today. The flowers are colored using the Watercolor Wonder Crayons and the aquapainter. The flourish from the stamp set is used on the pale plum layer and on the inside. The top right corner and bottom left corner are pierced to add texture and detail.Tomorrow - my Cricut card! Can't wait to post it, but I did want it mailed first. :)


Remember - there's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow at the end of every day!!!! YOU can decide to take it or leave it.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:42 PM

    Very pretty! Love the soft colors, and the design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:28 PM

    the snowflake card is just fine... in my opinion...

    the duck is too perfect for some quacky friends...

    as always, you are just amazing... tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!