Friday, November 02, 2007

Baby, Baby, Baby!

I love babies - don't you?! So soft and sweet. Tomorrow, we're giving my niece (more like my sister, though) a shower for her coming baby girl. I have been working and working on the centerpieces and the guest book for tomorrow.


This is the guest book. I have designed it to also be a place to put the gifts she receives and a journal for baby Caitlyn. Her theme for everything is frogs, so I have a little frog on the front. I really, really hope she likes this. I made it with only her in mind. The frog, crown, circle and scalloped circle are all cut using the Cricut. I love that thing. I printed the title after I made a template. I used my computer and printer for that. The tabs on the inside mark the guest spot, gift registry, and baby journal portions. I printed the titles on the same colored cardstock as the title and punched them out using the SU round tab punch. I think I like the way it turned out.


These are the centerpieces. I used those green, florists' bricks. I covered them in pink tissue paper and used popsicle sticks to hold up the little baby things. I stuck more tissue paper in the bricks along with the sticks and the curling ribbon. All of the baby items were cut using the Cricut. I have some other things to put around the table, so it shouldn't look too barren. We'll see. I also have a button on there for the new mommy. It says "It's a Girl." We don't have a corsage for her, so I thought the button might be nice. I hope she has a great time.




Now ..... I cannot WAIT to hold that precious baby!!!!!!!!!!!


Have an awesome weekend.

2 comments:

  1. These look totally adorable!!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute I love the pink and green she'll love the Journal, what a great gift. Have a good Shower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!