Thursday, October 25, 2007

Posting a Card!!!

Yep. I'm actually posting a *card* today! Yippee! I needed to make some for upcoming birthdays. I'll post one today and others later.



I made this card for a church friend of mine. She's our church pianist (AWESOME pianist, too!!!!!) and a high school choral teacher. I try to involve music in the cards that I do for her. Her birthday is today. This is a Criss Cross card (tutorial on SCS!!!) and is tons of fun to make. This one is fairly simple. I used Sahara Sand as the base and for the tab. Basic Black is the back for the Whisper White inside card. The treble clef (from Musical Masterpiece, I think??) is stamped in Going Grey on the Whisper White. I rounded all the corners on the inside piece and used the round tab punch for the pull-tab. A little, red button accents the tab along with a piece of white, organdy ribbon. A really cute music note brad accents the front of the pocket. I sure hope she likes it!!

The first time that I cut the designer-type paper for this, I cut it wrong. It wouldn't work any way that I did it. I'm still not sure what in the world I did wrong. LOL! Oh well. I will pay more attention next time! LOL!

Happy Stamping, my friends!!!

2 comments:

  1. very pretty! what a lucky friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:29 PM

    Hi ... I love this one . Makes me think of .. hmmm .. SANDRA.

    ~KJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!