Thursday, November 07, 2013

Birthday Challenge

 I just love this little Fhiona.  Her windy fall  scene is just precious and perfect for our recent weather.  So, using this adorable stamp, I created this card for a special friend/family member in NJ.  

There may be a little too much orange on this, but, over all, I really like it.




I embossed the background layer with some swirling leaves and added some pearls as the centers to some of the flowers on the border die cut.


I totally love the corner die.  It just wraps around the image so well and adds so much.

Fhiona is colored with Copics and the background was airbrushed.  The sentiment layer was, also, airbrushed.

The inspiration for this card was from the Your Next Stamp Challenge.  I chose the sketch for inspiration.

Have a beautiful day! :) 

~*Shell*~


6 comments:

  1. Sweet of course with Fhiona! The corner die looks great around the image and works so well with the sketch. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:40 PM

    So super cute!! I just love that Fall Fhiona stamp!! The orange is perfect for the season, too!! :) :) Thank you for joining us @ YNS for our monthy challenge!!
    Nicole’s Craft Nook
    Nicole’s YUM YUM BLOG Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and cute! Thanks for joining us at the YNS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! So bright and cheerful! Thank you for playing along with YNS' Fun Friday Challenge.
    Ruza, YNS Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. this so cute!
    thanks for playing along at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! I love all the die cuts you've use, and orange is a great color for a fall card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at YNS! I hope you'll join us for our new challenge starting tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!