Saturday, November 02, 2013

A Little Bit of Crafting....

Creation time!!  Yippee!  I didn't get to create much during October. Well, at least not with paper.  I did a lot of fabric work and even made a ship costume for .... a horse. Yep.  My daughter was a pirate and needed the horse she was riding to be a ship.  That took quite a bit of time.  But ... she and Sly won 1st place! :)

This card was suppose to be to the recipient yesterday, but that just didn't happen.  Hopefully, she will still like it when it gets there this week.

It's a simple card, but I worked hard on the airbrushed background.  I love the effect the airbrush has. It's so smooth.  


The stamps were all from SU.  They certainly gave the effect that I wanted.  The silhouette of the flowers along with the background just work well together, I think.


I hope all of you are having a great Saturday.  It's really hard for me to believe that it's already November.  At least, I get an extra hour of sleep tonight. :)


~*Shell*~

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is really pretty...yes nice effect... one of my favorite sets...did you add sparkle to the black silouhette??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sparkle, but a few opaque, white dots.

      Delete
  2. I loved it!!! Thanks....the background was perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!