Tuesday, August 27, 2013

YNS August Challenge Card #3

Do you ever find an image that you just love and you can't stop creating with it???  This is my 2nd card for this month with the same stamp.  It's just so cute!  I couldn't resist.  Hope you aren't tired of her.  I'll do a different image next time ...... maybe.




It's sweet, little Windy Day Fhiona again.  This time, I changed the colors a bit.  I went with a brighter, less fall-like color scheme.  My princess would normally be in pink, so I thought it was appropriate - regardless of the season. :)  I liked how it came out.  



I used a Spellbinders' die for the flower shape behind the image.  The pink layer is embossed with a leaves Sizzix embossing folder, and the side of the gray layer is embossed with a side folder.  The adorable flowers were cut with a die from the Spring Die set at Your Next Stamp.  The lace is some that I had on hand from putting it on the bottom of one of the princess' dresses that I made. I think it works great on this card, too.  The image is, of course, colored with my precious Copics. :) :)

Let me know what you think! :) 
I made this card today just before we left to go to the barn.  Yep .... I was back on a horse. :)  Today was the first day that I have cantered in over 6 months.  A card made AND cantering ... what could be better than that??  :) Tomorrow is a busy day.  Hope you make the best of it!  I'm gonna.

Hope you have a great Tuesday and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow.

~*Shell*~

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! Congrats on getting back in the saddle! I used to ride horses and I miss it sooooo much! Thank you again for playing along with our YNS August Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute with all those layers! No worries about using the same image over and over - I understand ;>) Thanks for joining us again at YNS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so super cute, thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!