Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Let's Party

I can't believe it's that time again, but it is.  It's almost time for the Princess' birthday.  This year, she's having a party at the barn, so we're having to limit the number of kids she's inviting.  She wants to decorate the conference room (where we'll have cake and such) with a "groovy" theme. :) We went with the groovy theme for her invitations.



The Peace Die came from Your Next Stamp, as well as the flowers, the "Love", and the "Groovy."  I cut the "Party" on the Cameo.  I wanted the peace sign to stick up a bit, so I designed a card to cut on the Cameo.  

What do you think?

The Princess is thrilled with them. Now ... to wait the 6 weeks between now and the party.  Not sure we can stand her excitement .......

Have a terrific Tuesday and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow!!! 


~*Shell*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!