Monday, July 29, 2013

Last One .... for July

I think this will be my last creation using the YNS July challenge.  I may get another card done, but I'm not sure I will get it posted by the 31st.  That's ok.  I've really enjoyed the challenge this month.



For this card, I used YNS dies.  I didn't have a YNS graduate, so I used one from the internet and colored it.  It's for an Auburn graduate, so I used the blue and orange colors.  


I'm loving the precious flower dies that came with my Groovy set.  I have used them several times, and they are just perfect.  Having the extra layers to go with the border makes it so easy.
I think this card turned out very soft and sweet.  Now, I need to get it in the mail since it's about 2 months late!!!


Looking forward to the August challenge ... and hoping I have time to play.


Have a marvelous Monday and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow!!

~*Shell*~

3 comments:

  1. Super sweet! I'm so glad you enjoyed our July YNS Challenge! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the happy colors and all of the texture too ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad the July YNS Challenge was so inspiring for you! Your cards have been wonderful! Thanks for playing along... and be sure to check for the new challenge this Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!