Monday, July 15, 2013

Simple Birthday


Each year, my husband ministers to between 10 and 20 families as a deacon in our church.  Because I want those families to feel special and to feel connected with us, I make sure each member of each family receives a hand-made birthday card.  The trick each year is coming up with a card that will help them feel special, while keeping it simple enough to mass produce and flat enough to mail with normal postage.  

This is the card I came up with for the 2013-2014 year.  It's very simple .... CAS ... but I think it has a 'happy' feel.  The balloons and the flag-tag were all cut using my Silhouette Cameo. Then, the balloons were embossed using my Vagabond.


I hope that the families enjoy their cards.


Have a marvelous Monday and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow!!



~*Shell*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!