Friday, November 18, 2011

Clearly Inspired #40 - Flowers, Flowers Everywhere!

One of my favorite things to use as an embellishment is flowers. I just love 'em. I love the paper kind, the color-your-own, the stickers, the 3D ... you name it, I love 'em. So, I was pretty excited when the theme for this challenge was announced, and it was FLOWERS!


Interesting colors, huh??? Turquoise, purple, and brown ... how did I ever come up with that?? Hahaha ... Actually, I only came up with the brown. I asked my daughter to name 2 colors - and told her she couldn't say PINK (her favorite color). She chose blue and purple. :) I really like how the colors work together. Whatcha think??


Card Recipe:
Stamps - Blooming Bouquet, Mark 16:15
Paper - Hot Cocoa, Raging River, Grape Jelly (all from Clear Dollar Stamps)
Ink - black
Copics - BV08
Accessories - edge punch, nesties, flowers, flower sticker, lace




This was a fun challenge. I hope you'll head over to Clearly iStamp and get all the details on how to join. I can't wait to see what you create!!


Don't forget ... our monthly blog hop is coming on Sunday! Also, our special blog hop in honor of Katie is coming on Tuesday. :)



Have a fabulous Friday and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow!!



~*Shell*~

2 comments:

  1. Oooo, Shell, what pretty colors! You really nailed the challenge with all of those gorgeous flowers :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shell- this is beautiful. Love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!