Monday, November 14, 2011

Clean and Simple

I love the CAS challenges at SCS each Monday. I've really learned to love this style of card, so I really enjoy the chance to play when I'm home.


I was home today!!! :)



Lots of embossing and details, but pretty clean and simple, I think ... or I hope. :) The theme for the projects today was "Party." There's nothing better to celebrate than Jesus!! :)


Card Recipe :
Stamps: Jesus is the Best Gift of All (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Paper: Sweet Pea, Tickled Pink, white
Ink: black
Accessories: Cuttlebug, folders, edge punch, flowers, pearls, pop dots

Don't forget the CIC on Friday, blog hop on Sunday, and special blog hop for Katie next Tuesday!!!


Have a wonderful Monday evening and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow!


~*Shell*~

1 comment:

  1. Molly9:41 PM

    Very pretty! Love the embossing along with the border on the side, too.. It turned out well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!