Wednesday, March 23, 2011

We've Got A (two, actually) Winner (S)!!!!

Yippee!!! We have winners from this past Sunday's blog hop!! Are you curious?? Do ya wanna know?? Well, I GUESS I could tell you. Or, maybe, I could make you do tricks like a seal ..... act like a monkey ..... roar like a lion?? Yeah, ok, enough of the zoo stuff. Let's get to the winners!


Drum roll, please ......









Our winners are .....

From Cassie's blog

TR - A Touch of Sparkle, Shine & Color

From Laurie's blog

PAT (mspfd) - Stamp, Paper and Ink



Congratulations to both of you!! Enjoy your wonderful prize. I hope all of you will join us again next month for our blog hop. It will be on the 3rd Sunday of April (17th), which just happens to also be Palm Sunday.



Have an awesome day and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow!!



~*Shell*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!