Monday, March 14, 2011

Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge

Stampin' Sisters In Christ offers up a challenge once a week. I don't get a lot of opportunity to participate, but I was able to create a card to enter today.

The challenge was to use something we treasure on our creation today. Wow .... that was a wide open challenge, wasn't it?? It sure was for me.

My creation ...

What was used on this card that I treasure?? First of all, the verse. I treasure scripture. This is a beautiful, comforting scripture to use.

Next, I used this fantastic Recollections paper. It's just beautifully embossed, and I can use a sanding block on it gently to bring out the white core. I love the vintage effect it gives.

Last, I used my Cricut to cut the layered shapes. I LOVE my Cricut. I don't think I can craft without it and without it hooked up to my laptop! :)

Thank you to Stampin' Sisters In Christ for this wonderful challenge. I really enjoyed doing it.



Tomorrow - a special release from Clear Dollar Stamps, and Friday brings us the second Clearly Inspired Challenge for the month!!!


Have an awesome evening and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow.


~*Shell*~

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely, I like that satin ribbon you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!